Working and Navigating in Large Migrated Solutions
In this section, we'll review a large, 57 project solution, and demonstrate how to navigate through it, read it's code, and best practices.
We would like to thank CRS for allowing us to use an older version of their code that was migrated from Magic to .NET for this demo.
- Using the Standard Solution
- Large Migrated Application Structure
- Finding a Controller using the Developer Tools and Find Type
- Looking at a Large Migrated Program for the First Time
- Using Class Outline to Read Large Controller Trees
Help us improve, Edit this page on GitHub
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org