Welcome to Firefly's developer guide.
In this guide we will cover everything from basic C# concepts, all the way to knowing how to accomplish in .NET and the migrated code any task that you require.
This guide is intended both to magic developers with no significant .NET training, and to .NET developers who are joining the development of migrated application and want to better understand that underlying principles.
For developers without any C# knowledge, we recommend that you start with this great Microsoft C# training prior to going over this course.
For developers with prior C# training, we recommend that you skim through the C# introduction
- Getting ready for the Training
- Welcome to Visual Studio and the Migrated Application
- UI Controller
- Binding controls data to method
- Control Properties and Events
- Tables and Entities
- Local Columns and BindValue
- BusinessProcess and Out Parameters
- Migrated Style Parameters
- Inner Classes
- Working and Navigating in Large Migrated Solutions
- Calling a Program Across Projects
- Handlers and commands
- Column Collection and Recompute
- Dynamic SQL Entity
- Control Models
- List Controls
- Binding Controls
- Selection Lists
- Child Forms and KeepViewVisibleAfterExit
- Web Merge and Templates
- Creating a program that can be called across projects
Help us improve, Edit this page on GitHub
or email us at email@example.com